Document Management & ECM
How can Document Management & ECM help tame my piles of paper and help organize my electronic documents?
Information overload is the bane of most organization’s existence with nearly 1 TB of email and other electronic documents stored for every five information workers employed .* Add offline and unstructured content to the mix and it is no wonder that businesses waste countless hours searching for information already stored within their enterprise.
Highland Martin delivers the document management & ECM solutions to help your organization overcome the frustration of managing unstructured content, all while going paperless. Using our scanning and capture solutions for enterprise content management (ECM), your business will see the following benefits:
- Reduce reliance on paper documents
- Increase efficiency of operations
- Instantly recall scanned and electronic documents.
When integrated with a multifunction printer/copier (MFP) or other digital on-ramp solution, Highland Martin provides a comprehensive solution for managing the capture of content from across your enterprise.
- Utilize desktop scanners or any multi-function copier that can scan to a network directory
- Support web based scanning, 1D and 2D barcode decoding, database lookups and more
- Full and partial automated redaction to solve gov’t, finance and healthcare/HIPAA requirements
- Read and decode 1D and 2D barcodes to automatically index documents
- Utilize record management features to automatically archive or destroy documents after the required retention period has expired
- Store and index any electronic document, including sound files, video files, engineering drawings, medical images, and PDF’s. Powerful Office plug-ins make it easy to add any Office document, including emails and attachments from Outlook
Do you want to scan and index documents using data from your Accounting software, CRM or other back-office platform? Powerful integration technologies allow for direct and indirect integration to almost any client application or server platform. Custom integrations to Microsoft Dynamics GP, AX, SL or CRM are our specialty. Why spend more money on a document solution that is only a document management solution when you can invest in a platform that can serve as collaboration and sharing platform for your entire enterprise? Contact us and let us help you explore a solution based on Microsoft SharePoint technologies. With hundreds of 3rd party plug-ins, you can also expand SharePoint to build internal and external facing portals, add project management functionality, improve accounting and human resource processes, or simply add document management functionality to one or every department in your organization.