dMAX File Import for SharePoint and Office 365
File Import and Metadata Import for SharePoint and Office 365
The dMAX File Dozer
Getting a large amount of files and metadata into one or more SharePoint libraries used to be a pain. The dMAX File Dozer takes those pains away and makes real-time file import a breeze. The dMAX File Dozer is File Import for SharePoint made easy.
- Any format – PDF, TIFF, Excel, Word, Txt. It doesn’t matter. Any document can be Dozed into SharePoint.
- Metadata Import – While each document is being added, relevant metadata can be added from a CSV, custom delimited text file, XML or from the path or file name.
- Audit Logging – History log shows all import activity and files
- Auto Skip/Auto Restart – Any error’d files are moved to a directory so that you can easily restart them in the process or troubleshoot the file
- Automatic or Manual – The dMAX File Dozer can do File Import running as a service or as a console application.
- Auto Foldering – Folders can be created using time/date stamps or by using snippets of the file path or file name. Although metadata is the best way to search and find documents in SharePoint, sometimes a good old file structure is needed.
High Volume File Import for SharePoint
Moving from another ECM or document management platform? The dMAX File Dozer is great for importing large volumes of documents with relevant metadata.
- EDI Import – Picking up financial files or external files for auto-processing or archiving in SharePoint
- ECM Migration – Moving from FileNet, Hyland OnBase, EMC Documentum or any other platform is a great use of the dMAX File Dozer.
- Mirroring Another System – Monitor a network directory used by another system and bring that information right into a SharePoint document library.
- One-Time Import – One time import? Perfect for the dMAX File Dozer. Hundreds, thousands, millions of documents? Just map your fields, configure your directories and click go!