dMAX Invoice Accelerator for Texas Roadhouse Grill
The dMAX Invoice Accelerator
Getting rid of all the bankers boxes on the floor makes room for more peanut shells..
Serving some of the best steaks, ribs and chicken in 400+ locations across 49 states is no easy task, but Texas Roadhouse Grill has been doing it and doing it well (or medium rare).
Processing over 600K invoices a year, the Accounts Payable Department was literally swimming in paper. Although they looked around and tested a handful of AP automation products in the market, they couldn’t find a solution that truly fit their business model and process, until they discovered the dMAX Invoice Accelerator produced by Highland Martin in Atlanta, Georgia.
Supporting remote scanning, mobile approvals, and integrated tightly with their Menu Link and JDE back-office systems, the dMAX Platform has added the efficiency to the back-office kitchen that Texas had already mastered in their restaurant kitchens. Now they’re cooking with gas.
Can you utilize the features that Texas Roadhouse is using to power their AP department?
- Intelligent Data Extraction – Don’t enter data by hand unless you have to! Automatically categorize and pull information from your invoices (or any document in any department)
- GL Coding – Code invoices based on rules and data from your ERP or Accounting system, without requiring an accounting or ERP license or client
- Record Locking – Don’t waste time with resources working on the same invoice.
- Approvals – Email and Mobile device approvals. Easily allow store managers and field supervisors to approve, reject or comment on any document
- History – All document history in one place. Where did it come from, where did it go? Audits made easy.
- Post to ERP – Invoice is coded and approved? Insert directly into an AP batch for payment
- Archive – Search and retrieve from within or outside of your accounting system. No more boxes or filing cabinets! Automated rules get rid of documents that you don’t need to keep.